Whether you’re a large broker dealer, boutique BD or Aggregator RIA, you need business intelligence and compliance oversight to increase your revenue.
With RPAG’S Enterprise Services, your home office will have access to a highly customized version of the RPAG Platform. It will provide you with powerful tools allowing for data aggregation, as well as a high level of services to help you transform your retirement practice.
RPAG can help you accelerate growth through retirement plan consulting. It puts industry leading systems and solutions into the hands of all your financial professionals, giving your compliance team greater peace of mind.
Enterprise Solutions Unique Differentiators
The RPAG Enterprise IQ Platform consists of two aspects: The Enterprise IQ Portal and the RPAG Advisor Portal. The Enterprise IQ Portal is tailored to home office and sales desk users, while the RPAG Advisor Portal is for advisor/rep usage.
RPAG’s Enterprise IQ Platform: institutional-level access of home office staff
- Data Aggregation
- Data Analytics Dashboard – Holistic, 360 degree analytics
- Aggregation of all retirement plan data throughout your book of business
- Aggregation of plan assets and fund holdings through Plan Asset Link (PAL) for all advisory clients
- Sales Desk to run reports for any plan within the book of business
- Compliance Oversight
- Analytics on fiduciary actions and report usage by advisors
- Customization of admin rights across the enterprise
- Customization of recordkeeper products
RPAG Advisor Portal: advisor and support level access to RPAG suite of technology and resources
- Access to all “Premium” level services
- Reports and systems; Investment Scorecard System, Provider RFP & Fee Benchmarking System, Fiduciary Fitness, PlanFees, WellCents, PLANavigator, TDF Analyzer, Advisor Fee Calculator, Fund Research, Advisor Reports, Advisor IQ, Stable Value Analyzer, Video Learning Center, Resource Center, all investment reporting features.